It started with an RSM130D - Upgrading to the AquaReef 300

Hi all,

As some of you know I’ve been keen to take my marine keeping to the next level. After a huge amount of looking around and comparing other set-ups with the RSM250 I’ve decided to buy the AquaReef 300. The RSM250 is a beautiful looking aquarium but there is more to marine keeping than a beautiful looking aquarium. I wanted an aquarium with a sump and an internal weir, something I could add to but at the same time an aquarium that looked good came with everything you needed that was also included in the initial price and also an aquarium that was good value for money.

My Red Sea Max 130D was excellent and was at the time the best aquarium I could of brought to get me started. I would of been more than happy to get a RSM250 if it had a sump and an internal weir, which I’m sure it will in time.

I’m not a regular on this forum but would like to thank everybody for their help support and friendship, this is by far the most friendly forum I’ve ever used.

I will stick around and continue to use and share my marine keeping experiences, you guys and this site have been an inspiration.

Thanks

Steve

So far so good, just thought I'd share some photos.

1a5813c4.jpg

745cd139.jpg

19cc3b8e.jpg

Cheers.