Issues with RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizbeth

Toooloud and Wooddood don't blow a gasket over a discussion on the net. Not everything has to be resolved. It's good to just air the laundry, even if some of it is dirty. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and feelings, not just you.

BTW I dig Ken too, he's a really special guy.

caja

hey Liz...I dig you too.

actually every so often it helps to blow a gasket. I try to do that at leat once a month. generally it strikes about a week before I'm dfm. the family has come to accept it and loves me despite my inability to control myself.

you should try it sometime. just go ape$*!# on someone for no apparent reason. you''ll feel much better, and the person you let loose on will think you're insane. it's great.

ReefLady

Staff member
The fact that the last two pages are an argument about whether or not the thread should be closed tells me that, in fact, it should. Issues were brought up, issues were addressed, time to call it a day.

If anyone has something really pressing to add to the discussion you can PM me and I’ll reopen it for you, but really, I think it’s all been said by now… repeatedly.

Now everyone go look at your tank for at least ten minutes before coming back. :)

Happy Reefing

Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.