Is my starfish hungry?

BEELZEBOB

your like the kid that puffs up your cheeks at the pufferfish, then clap and jump when it "sees" you.

ahh yes. your nerdyness is pleasing...

ASH

OMG LMAO!!!!!!

I'm not a nerd....I just get overly excited about things that I like...You should have seen me the first time I had sex LMAO!!!!

No but really I ask all these "dumb" questions because I'm so afraid of doing everything wrong. So I ask the questions (making myself look like a fool) and then still do everything wrong. lol. :)

But I'm having fun learning

BEELZEBOB

TALK ABOUT PLAYING WITH FIRE!!!!!

AHEM OKAY ill use my limited better judgement and leave that first comment well alone.

but its not stupid.

i mean its kinda cute in like a lil fuzzy helpless baby animal kinda way.

but not dumb.

ASH

LOL thank you for leaving that comment alone....I wasn't even thinking when I put that up there. That was just the first thing that popped in my head.

And thanks for the cute animal comment (I think). haha Well I'm gonna take it as a compliment. I really think that's y Ben loves me so much...just because I do those really dumb things but in a cute way.

ASH

YES BOB I was warned the very first day i came to this site. I know your a "dog" but my comment was all in good fun......didn't mean anything from it just like I said used it as an example I thought would be funny.....

lcstorc

Karma to Bob for behaving himself. :)
ASH I know exactly how you feel. Every new discovery in the tank is exciting but also kind of scary. You just want to make sure everything is ok.
Sounds like your starfish has learned how to get fed. He just comes out when you are around and now he gets his dinner. They also feed on scraps of uneaten food and grab just about anything that floats by.
The challenge with feeding them is that if you don't they may get hungry and eat your fish (depending on the size of the star and the fish) but if you feed them well they get very large.

ASH

Well I don't want him to eat my fish for sure so I guess I'll just feed him :)

Thanks Lynn

and Al yes Ben is sitting right here...he told me to post it. lol

ASH

Yea the bike are already pouring in. It's gonna be crazy.

Tomorrow at work we're suppose to do 500 ppl for breakfast and that's in a 2 hour period.

Intranick

this thread is cute xD

and bob how big of tank would you want for a mantis shrimp, since it was brought up?