Intro

swolfer

Hi everyone! I have always had fresh water. Had a small saltwater when I was a kid. Now my husband and I have started a 75 gal saltwater. It was going to be FO, but I took him to a different store which has many things other than fish. He was hooked! Now we our first piece of live rock and polyp. Our tank was started right after Christmas and we put 2 damsels in about 6 wks later. We know have a sailfish tank, coral beauty, 2 emerald crabs, 2 dwarf hermit crabs, a pajama cardinal, a gold banded clown and green tip bubble anemone, and a banded coral shrimp. We are looking into LED lighting to add to our T5. Also powerheads and down the road a protein skimmer. So much to research and so many decisions to be made. Any help is greatly appreciated. I will post pictures as soon as i figure out how!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hello Swolfer :wave:
:rbwwelc:WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary! :crowd:
You are in a very good (the BEST!!) place to get the advice and support you need to have a successful reef tank. :thumbup:

Start a tank thread, post pictures & ask questions.
There are lots of nice members here that love to help just to pay back the help we were given here. :)

Looking forward to seeing your tank & helping out if I can.
Very best wishes....:cruiser:

sirrealism

Welcome to the addiction. Looking forward to seeing this system. Please start a tank thread and post lots of pics. Do you have a sump? A skimmer would be a good addition sooner then later.

swolfer

Welcome to the addiction. Looking forward to seeing this system. Please start a tank thread and post lots of pics. Do you have a sump? A skimmer would be a good addition sooner then later.

No sump, we'll be adding a skimmer soon. researching lighting right now we have one T8 and a T5 fixture, one blue and one white. Trying to figure out if LEDs are the way to go or stick with T5's. We need another fixture, just not sure which is better. Any comment?