Intro

DSophia

As well as a 42gal system that I'm putting the finishing touches on. I'm hoping to post a few pictures of it soon.

DSophia

I also work on a few good sized aquariums here in Houston that are owned by various businesses.

DSophia

I'm an architect by trade, but tend to dive into projects most wouldn't dare to attempt. Especially with the amount of time I have available.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Joeys Tank

Jolly good morning and welcome to Reef Sanctuary!!

315 gal tank ... definitely looking forward to watching/following along.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!! :swmfish:

DSophia

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my latest project from design and prototype to completion. It's an 8gal refugium that gravity feeds back to a 34gal cube DT. Let me know what you think, and thanks again!

Screen%2BShot%2B2014-10-26%2Bat%2B8.54.48%2BPM.png

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4392.JPG

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4381.JPG

MgdDjWKqBE4x-oaes7Z8jhsT1Kt2UYCf_bnylUdovHs=w1760-h1026-no
[/QUOTE]

DSophia

The inlets are on either side in separate reservoirs. They pour over the walls to the center and roll towards the drain in the middle of the tank. I designed the drain to be silent while skimming the top. It all turned out pretty well. I'll post a video of it running if I can figure out how.