I'm joining the party!

BarbMazz

Dearest Whiskey,
I'm going to say this carefully and gently so as not to hurt your sensitive feelings.

Okay. Your tank really sucks... it's just awful... there's no good color and look at those measley clams. I'm so sorry that you don't have a knack for this hobby! I can see you put lots of (wasted) time into this!

That tank would do MUCH better in Cleveland, Ohio. Cleveland is THE best place for reef tanks. Did you know that? It's a well-kept secret. "We" want it that way.

I'm going to do you a HUGE favor, mkay? Tomorrow morning, at about 9am a crew of reef movers will knock on your door and take that AWFUL thing off your hands. I know that you will be SO happy to have your (ugly) tank gone, and into a much better home.....

MINE!

Sincerely, your friend,
Barb

BarbMazz

im glad they can reef in BrownieLand~

Go Steelers~

HEY NOW! Dirty pool! FOUL!
Hey, didja hear we dug up the Terrible Towel that was PLANTED in our stadium while it was being built! Nyah, Nyah!

I DEMAND this thread be CLOSED now!!! Call the police! :wit: :jumprope: :rolleyes:

:faces:

GO Browns!

Eh. I'm not even that much of a football fan. :smirk: I only liked it while my sons were playing!

Barb

caitrina

Wit, Wit, help you are needed on this thread.....and oh no, I posted, does that mean the thread will close? :lol: Booze? :lol: