I'm joining the party!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Happy new year everyone! I just wanted to revive this thread and inform everyone on this board that this is MY year,.. you may borrow it if you like,.. but remember to return it when your done.

I'm back in Phoenix now! And it's time to get this thing started right :)

Couple random pics to follow.
Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Eeks,.. I think this is the last pictures you'll be getting out of me for a while,.. the poor laptop is having allot of trouble with them,.. and I don't want it to break lol.

Enjoy!

PC270019.jpg

PC270030.jpg

PC270033.jpg

PC310012.jpg

PC310061.jpg

PC310075.jpg

PC310087.jpg

Whiskey

Witfull

Happy new year everyone! I just wanted to revive this thread and inform everyone on this board that this is MY year,.. you may borrow it if you like,.. but remember to return it when your done.

Whiskey

just like the way i return beer bottles when im done with them,,,empty and dry~

Witfull

West Coast Rocks!! give up that desert Whiskey and come back to the rain forest

Sassy, ive lived in the desert,,,it has appeal. i want to go back. Whiskey, is there anything more beautiful than a monsoon rolling in with the sky turning orange and the lightning that fills the sky and the crack and roll of thunder.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Sassy, ive lived in the desert,,,it has appeal. i want to go back. Whiskey, is there anything more beautiful than a monsoon rolling in with the sky turning orange and the lightning that fills the sky and the crack and roll of thunder.

Come on back Witty! Phoenix still has room :)

100_9723.jpg

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?

Ooh,.. I have another pic like that from the same trip:
100_9727.jpg

Whiskey