Idea for my first tank

BarronSamedi

Ok, so for my 20g tank I was thinking of 2 Pyjama Cardinals and a Neon Goby in addition to the normal clean up crew. Gumby is giving me a skimmer and suggested that I add a second filter to increase the cleanliness factor. Will this work well or does anyone have other suggestions? I don't want to overload the tank and have it fail or run too lite and not get maximum enjoyment from me colorful fishies. I've been looking at all the possibilities and have already come to the conclusion that this won't be my only tank for long.

vdituri

Ah man! Not the skimmer of many adjustments!
<geek statement to follow>
It carries a -15 to intelligence. lol

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program. :D

Sounds like a great start.
Already planning an upgrade I see?????

BarronSamedi

Have to have the upgrade in mind, already seen too many critters I want. Gonna have to have multiple tanks to make it work. :~)

As for the negative intelligence factor, I'll just have make sure I am wearing my amulet of unusual common sense when I hook it up.

Gumby

Baronsemdi and I are sitting in the same house talking about his system now and I am filling his head with bad things.....bwahahahaha.

BarronSamedi

Ahhhhh, the master plan...

Always liked the ponies, so will have to have a tank for them one day. Probably not until I get a lot more experience with saltwater though, and a bunch more info so I don't kill them outright. Will have to set up a reef... would love to do a whole wall with some sort of flow through system and multiple tanks and... and... and...

vdituri

Excellent master plan Baron!
If you get the ponies I will bet on the races!

And don't look now, but there is a Gumby in your house.
Move very slowly towards the front door.
Don't panic, don't make any loud noises or sudden movements.
Nice AND Slow.:ashamed:

vdituri

Too funny!
Make sure he takes his dishes to the kitchen and recycles his beer cans before you allow him to leave. :bouncer: