Ian's Jumping In Feet First RSM 250

Ceece911

It's a canon forum. I just thought I've seen that watermark before. Maybe not. The post processing on your photos are outstanding. That’s a skill I have yet to acquire.

I might be on there. I am on a few forums but usually stick to the pro forums since most of the others seem to devolve into "mine is bigger" type rants.

Don't get discouraged. I have been shooting for over 30 years so getting the look I want just comes as second nature. Learning the tools is just another step.

Ceece911

I might be on there. I am on a few forums but usually stick to the pro forums since most of the others seem to devolve into "mine is bigger" type rants.

:LOL: I try to steer clear of those topics. Some seem to think equipment = pro.

I don't get discouraged. I've only been doing photography for 2 years now, and it's just a hobby for me, never shoot for money, just fun. Although, between photography and this saltwater tank, any new hobbies will have to generate an income.

:LOL: I try to steer clear of those topics. Some seem to think equipment = pro.

I don't get discouraged. I've only been doing photography for 2 years now, and it's just a hobby for me, never shoot for money, just fun. Although, between photography and this saltwater tank, any new hobbies will have to generate an income.

Yeah, try shooting medium format ! My phase one costs more than all my aquarium equipment, corals, fish and some of my canon gear thrown in. Fortunately commercial work still pays.

Sent from whatever device I happen to have in my hand... Yes, I have "issues".

Monti

_MG_0247-2.jpg

Bonsai

_MG_0245-2.jpg

Thanks guys. It looks like the upgrade will be a while. I am satisfying myself with growing out everything I have until people start commenting on how crowded it is in the tank. If you can't beat 'em, make 'em think it is their idea!