I little help with postage US to UK

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Richard - try Ebay UK too. I see it listed on Ebay a few times over here. I searched Ebay for "directional return". It's worth a try.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Better yet - try these - 2 listings from UK Ebay sellers:

One

Two

Looks like different sizes for the tubing diameter.

Shipping: GBP 1.85Royal Mail Airmail (Small Packets)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hopefully that'll work for Richard, and save him some "coral money" LOL!

1.85 GBP = 2.85472 USD

Oakhouse

Thanks guys!! Perfect!.. Just ordered it, from Terry's link.

Just what I need, more coral money.... lol

Would you believe I spent about four hours searching the web last night for these!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
You're welcome Richard! I spent time last night too - searching lots of UK aquarium suppliers, and never could find one selling those pieces. Then I thought of Ebay earlier today and bingo! Found them listed under international suppliers of these (international over here - local to you LOL!).

ausreef

oakhouse if you do order anything from the US ive found salty supply a bit more realistic with their shipping charges,they charge you what it costs them,i took up the exorbitant international shipping cost with marine depot on a couple of small items that should have cost $15 to post, their answer was that all their mail order was handled by a third party who were obviously doing them no favours,i just cant afford to order from them anymore,the $88 they wanted to post those 2 small items seems to be par for the course and daylight robbery

David Shaw

Did you arrive back in the UK to your tank being fine and everything ok? Did you manage to pick up some chemipure elite whilst over in the States?

Hope the wife looked after it without issues.