Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't care

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basile

Ok there's a lot of fish stores around and there are criterias we look for in buying a fish. Is your favorite fish store have clean tanks all the time, or not if not do you buy anyway because you don't have any problem with the dirty tanks:barf: , you never had problem with the fish you bought there, your buddy with the owner and you trust him, or you go only for the clean tank stores. And if your buddy's tank are soiled :hammerhea you turn around and run. :ofr:

Personnaly i think cleanlyness is important in a store, and dirty tanks mean troubles along the run.Your fish have a better start too.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm pretty strict in that if the tanks LOOK bad they probably are a LOT worse than they look. If it's one tank I can sometimes think there's a problem with that tank but if it's across the board I just keep on going.

tektite

I much rather prefer clean tanks, but my first criteria is disease free fish. I HATE going into stores that are still trying to sell sick fish.

reefer4200

I added "none of the above" option. I too do not buy fish in a lfs any longer.

Myself as well, there is one exception where i buy fish. But that's out of at least 6 stores i go to weekly. Most of my buisness goes to the same store, never a single problem.

Wow Benda, where are you in AZ? We have to drive about 40 minutes to a reasonable LFS (Petco doesn't count lol).
I personally only go for clean tanks and systems. Health is important too. A store that does QT is a plus, but they are usually crazy expensive too. I buy online too.