I am back and will never sell my RSM 250!

I have done a 20 percent water change every two weeks for a month now. I was considering selling it but not anymore. Pinky sent me a new impeller so my skimmer is working great too. Everything looks good and I love it!!!!!! I think I've got enough fish. Should I concentrate on corals now?

What should I buy? I wanna get an anemone for my clownfish. I thought my mushroom were dead or dying but now they look good. I moved them further from light to the bottom of the tank. The only thing is they changed their color; is that normal? I also noticed a few mushroom on rocks about 5 inches away.

Who has extra coral they would like to donate? I will pay for shipping and handling!!!!

RaysReef

Has been struck by the ban stick
Don't get an anemone lakers, It'll die. Give your tank time to mature. Have you ever considered buying a book? Try Julian Sprung's Reef Aquarium part one. It used to be known as the reef bible. Take some time out to learn more!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Adding coral is fun !!! Glad all is looking up :) Water changes do help a ton, a real key in our smaller tanks to keeping all in good health !

What coral do you have now? Some corals that I really like & are pretty easy to have sucess with and look cool are too are zoanthids, frogspawn, open brain coral & torch.

Triggerfish

I have done a 20 percent water change every two weeks for a month now. I was considering selling it but not anymore. Pinky sent me a new impeller so my skimmer is working great too. Everything looks good and I love it!!!!!! I think I've got enough fish. Should I concentrate on corals now?

This is very nice to hear. I am getting a 250 but one of my hesitations was the trouble you posted about with your skimmer, and the similar problems others have experienced.

zy112

Don't get an anemone. Do some more reading as suggested, then start out easy with something like some nice zoanthids

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Lakersfreak - congrats on sticking with it! It's a lot of work & money, but worth it when it turns out well. check out saltwaterfish.com too - I've gotten a few things from them & all arrived in great shape - good prices, frequent fish & coral sales, and the $19.95 overnight shipping is hard to beat.

dmyers557

All reef safe, but the foxface can be a potential problem. Usually they are pretty good. Although the one I had loved to pick at my gsp.

JOHNY

Adding coral is fun !!! Glad all is looking up :) Water changes do help a ton, a real key in our smaller tanks to keeping all in good health !

What coral do you have now? Some corals that I really like & are pretty easy to have sucess with and look cool are too are zoanthids, frogspawn, open brain coral & torch.

+1 thats exactly what i have in my tank to start with they are easy for beginers and brings the tank alive enough for you to stay in the hobby in slow begginings