HUGE Skimmer for Sale!!

Jeremy0322

Alright, I usually like to give my friends here on RS a few weeks to look a product over, but the time has come and the skimmer hit craigslist today. If you are interested in it you are running out of time, so PM me and let me know.

Jeremy0322

bump for fun...haha. Im going to try and set the bad pump I have for it up on it tonight just to get some operation pics.

Jeremy0322

I am running into a bad spot money wise and need to move this, I can do $150. Good skimmer, great price, PM me!:lol:

Jeremy0322

:bump: I went to set it up yesterday but was missing a pvc connection for the bucket contraption I was using so that didnt work out too well

Jeremy0322

:bump: Now considering any offer someone wants to throw at me pretty much. Its doing me no good just sitting here :(

Frankie

RS STAFF
That is a good skimmer. I personally do not think it is over kill for a 90. Either way the price is ridiculously low.

Jeremy0322

That is a good skimmer. I personally do not think it is over kill for a 90. Either way the price is ridiculously low.

Yea, sadly no one wanted to pay what i thought it was worth...haha, but ill be happy if it sells at this price. I wont go lower though.

Adam Black

There's not to many people with a dedicated fish room so it's going to be hard to sell it, but before you just give it a way try putting it on Reef Central.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Keep in mind DIYers, this is a lot of cast acrylic tubing for about half the price you would pay anywhere else. I could make a mean calcium reactor out of that thing!
Sorry Jeremy, I would hop on it but I have a garage full of acrylic tubing as it is.