How do I delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramie

I was referred to this site from one of your long time members. I came to this site for advice on saltwater tanks, reefs, fish, ect... not to be harrassed for my name. A member by the name of Eric started harrassing me about my name on one of my posts I asked for help on a sump I got. He then proceeded to delete his post, after I posted back with a reply. If this is what is going to happen to me each time I post something to get help with my new reef setup, I don't want to be part of this site. I've had this nick for 11 years. Not one time have I ever been harrassed for it. I've seen so much worse. If anyone other then Eric, can tell me how to delete my account. Please do so. My appologies for sounding rude on this, it was not my intent.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
If you want your account removed all you need to do is contact an Admin here to do it.

Please don't take this one incident as an indication of RS as a whole. We all have bad days and sometimes it comes out here in text.

kyle209

dont leave this place is great for advise **edited*
but if you still want to delete you profile i understand.
sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I am sorry the I was out of line! I asked al to delete the post and he did. I hope you will forgive me and give RS a chance even if you dislike me I do not represent RS, there are a lot of great members on this site with lots of info.

Again I am sorry and I hope you stick around. Don't hold Rs accountable for my opinion and bad judgment.

Eric

Dweezil

Queen ~ Please do not let this one incident tarnish your thoughts of all of us.
I understand how you must feel but 99.9999999% of the folks here are wonderful, helpful people. Like everything though, there is always one or two that may at some time say something that is inappropriate. Don't let it ruin the big picture though :) I hope you change your mind.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm absolutely THRILLED to say this issue is resolved and we're now beyond the issue. I'll be closing this thread :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
I do not represent RS,
Eric
Sorry BigAl but I need to say this before you close it,
We all represent RS as a whole. I have represented RS from almost the beginning and the guy that just read the user agreement form and became a member today also represents RS.
We need to think before we hit the "submit reply" button. Our words will be weighed and judged by everyone who reads them. And many times misunderstood. A smart lady once told me in chat many years ago, "Text is a poor form of communication."
So please, before you slander someone or type angry words, remember people will remember you for the words you use. How do you want to be viewed?~

Status
Not open for further replies.