Honorably discharged from the Delta Force and back to the US of A

jubbers

I think you're missing something, bud?
"...I set off a land mine and the shrapnel covered my backside..."

I see nothing wrong with his story, in fact, there was more detail than I had expected in there.

Jubbers, thank you for your service and your story. Sorry for your injury, but glad all is well. Enjoy life to it's fullest, man!

Thank You Quentin! I sure am living it to the fullest. Thanks for clearing that up for him too. Glad everyone is so appreciative for our men and women in the military.

Jackalope

i'll respond once to tell you all where i stand. i dont believe it. nothing was "cleared up" for me as i see it the way i see it. no one set me straight. im simply now posting that i will
A: not argue further on this point now that i got mine across
B: there's no setting me straight i can make my own judgements
C: i see no pic of you with your purple heart nor does pasting a picture of a GI Joe compell me to any belief

D: i could have posted the same thing but i could make my story way better.
E: it takes waaaay more years of training to get into what you said you did. i dont think that was possible w/in 2 years because you lasted posted and had a tank "running" in that time frame. 1+1 does not equal 3 in this reality
F: Sympathy Trolling does not amuse me. My dad calls your bluff as he was in it.
E: ignore has been enabled.

jubbers

You are entitled to your opinion. I do not post personal pictures online. I do not feel the need to post any pictures online to justify what has happened. There are always conspiracy theorists out there.

jubbers

Thats a whole hell of a lot of work! its very interesting what it takes to become part of this delta force.

my brother says is gruelling and takes Years to get there and even then most dont make it that far. i know he didnt lol.

How to Join Delta Force - wikiHow

His "dad" must be wikihow. If his brother "tried" to join the Delta Force and his dad is in it..Then why would use such a unreliable source such as wikihow? Wikihow does not give one expert power or the ground to disrespect someone.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Welcome home Jubbers. Glad you made it back :)

Jackalope, please refrain from posting in this thread anymore. Your starting to troll yourself there with that last post. Cut the crap.

Frank

soco

Thank you for your service! Glad you have made it back alive and not injured to permanently.
Do you have plans to get a tank going again?

jubbers

Hello,

Sorry I have been out of town enjoying some scenery. Thank You for the all the thank-you's. Everyone have a great 4th and please go blow something up as I know I will be.