Holy Crap!~!!!!!!!

michael_cb_125

My Dad has been sneaking around my back lately. We have not been getting along very well, and he has been a complete A** H***. That is a nice way of putting it. But the other other day I was driving him to the BMW dealership (he was getting new tires). HE started talking about cars. Ok, I can do this, cars intrest me. He said he about bout the M3 the other day. My response "why the hell did you not", his response "I am not sure if I like it". Ok my Dad has lost his mind. The car is beautifull. Over 400 HorsePower, and a carbon fiber roof. Yeah I dont see anything special about it. Then he said, have you ever heard of Maserati. I kinda paused for a second, and said Yeah.
He said the BMWs are nice but he wants something faster, and nicer, and more exotic. Now he is looking at Maseratis. AWESOME!!! I cant believe he is looking at these cars. He said that he really liked the new GranTurismo. Now we just have to see when he will get one.
For once in the last few months he said something that did not make me mad.

I am so freakin' stoked. I have wanted a maserati forever. We looked at them for my Mom, but he said she did not need a car like that. Now that they are divorced, he said he needs a new toy. And I agreee.............................Can you say GranTurismo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who dont know about cars, here is a little video:
2008 Maserati GranTurismo Coupe/Hatchback reviews - CNET Reviews

~Michael

Frankie

RS STAFF
My friend growing up (also named Frankie) and I stole his old mans Maserati when we were 16. My butt still hurts~ Was worth the ride though ;)

michael_cb_125

I never once said I love him for possessions!!!
I said that we had a conversation that did not end up with one of us irritated.
The fact that that he is looking at getting a car has no impact on me loving him or not.
~Michael

Emg

Well.......my husband was looking at some nissans, toyotas and Hondas this morning...........I bet the car we end up with...... (after we finish paying off the house in about ....5 years)....will get way better MPG than your dad's maserati :p

My 99 mercuri grand marqui has been serving me well for about 6 years now. Lousy MPG though..... 8 cylinders and all....

lcstorc

Maybe they are.
We don't know enough to judge and Michael is certainly a well loced member of our community.
He is just happy he will get able to borrow daddy's cool car and I would be too.
You just have no way of knowing what someone elses's motivation is.

Emg

Well, I see nothing wrong with purchasing something you want with your own hard earned money. I don't think Michael should feel guilty because people are starving in 3rd world countries......he's not responsible for that....and neither are any of us. What's the UN doing about any of those issues ??

Good for you Mike ! If I were a guy I'd probably be really excited too !! :D My husband is about at the age of second childhood, and if we could afford a toy like that....we'd have a ferrari parked in our garage by now.... :rolleyes: Course, we'd probably only take it around the block twice a year because we could never afford to feed the thing ! :smirk:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
...... (after we finish paying off the house in about ....5 years)....
Now THAT is something to brag about! 5 years and NO MORE MORTGAGE! Life is good!!!

Michael we'll expect LOTS of pics regardless which car he gets :)

Maybe he'll let you and Megan drive it up here on the way to MACNA=XX in Atlanta next month (hint hint hint) :angel3:

coleBB

we were reffering to 3rd world countries because we have a sence of humor, not because were trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable...what do i or any of us care what someone does with there money..if u ever come through iowa with that ride come see me bro,,ha....guy here in town has a gran turismo sounds like a freakin nascar

Intranick

You know I saw a new mustang Shelby the other day. No car in the world excites me like that. I guess to each their own...