hi all

phoneman

hi my name is keith and i have only 3 s/w tanks

i have come down from 9 so i have it bad ...
75/55/30 s/w 55/30reef...75fowlr
125 f/w goldfish (my wife's)

i have in it for about 41/2y now and love it.

soon will be kikking wife out of 125 and moveing my 75/55/30 all in to it (one day)...

well all is good with me how about you???

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:wave: Welcome! sounds like you have a GREAT plan ahead of you! Good luck convincing the wife though! Maybe she needs a MUCH bigger tank :)

Allen :)

lcstorc

Welcome to RS! Got pics?
How come the goldfish have the biggest tank? That is just not fair. :)

vdituri

Sounds like the wife needs a goldfish pond? ?? huh? huh?
Then the 125 will be YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. - Welcome aboard!

lcstorc

You can put a bigger pic in your gallery and link to them or put the pics on a pic hosting site like photobucket and link to those.

2455coop

wow....I also am imployed by at&t...but nobody has ever accused me of working....:clink:

I am on the pairgain crew in NW Texas. The farthest place is about 120 miles. so I cover a lot of territory.

If you are in I&R... I feel for you man...:tears:..they work em like dogs down here....

phoneman

wow....I also am imployed by at&t...but nobody has ever accused me of working....:clink:

I am on the pairgain crew in NW Texas. The farthest place is about 120 miles. so I cover a lot of territory.

If you are in I&R... I feel for you man...:tears:..they work em like dogs down here....

o yes i/r in houston north/east side and yes working like a dog...work work work not time to look at s/w stuff.but pays for it ...

phoneman

Well i must say i have not had a better welcome to forum in my s/w life.
I have used outher ones and thay are ok but not like this

THANKS to you all :bigblue:

2455coop

I think they me be sending me to an RT power school in Houston on June 11. Won't know anything definite till Tues. If I have to go I will want to check the good LFS's...if there are any. I'll let you know.....

It's only a 12 hour ride to Houston from Amarillo...I think it's closer to Memphis, Tn than to Houston...lol

phoneman

yes we do have good lfs in town and i will give you the address to them just let me know ...

will you drive down of fly???