Hey there from NE Tennessee

Genus Germus

Hi all, new to the forums, and fairly new to the saltwater hobby. I kept freshwater for 17 years (african cichlids for the last 12) and finally decided to take the plunge. I have a 37g reef that is 6 months old and doing quite well. Only had one mass death round via the ick, but have healthy and fun fish and corals now.

Located in Church Hill, TN...just outside Kingsport, TN.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello :wave: and welcome to RS!

You're not far at all from me. I'm in Western NC just outside of Asheville in a small mountain town called Waynesville. If you ever get to Asheville there are a couple of cool LFS there.

Welcome to the FORUM :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Genus Germus

Thank you for the info on the frag swap! And the welcomes! And yes, I do go to Asheville fairly often. Moreso to the Boone/Blowing Rock area. Excellent to be joining you all!

Thank you for the info on the frag swap! And the welcomes! And yes, I do go to Asheville fairly often. Moreso to the Boone/Blowing Rock area. Excellent to be joining you all!

You're welcome. I might be traveling from Lexington to the frag swap. I know a few others from this site and others who will be attending too. If you go, maybe we'll see you there :D