Hey guys.

JoeCanada11

Hey guys. I know I'm not exact new year but haven't been around in a few weeks. Just thought I would say hi and let ya know ill be around some more. Been busy with new projects at work and I am also a children's entertainer (balloon sculpting etc) so when the weather is nice I am quite busy. Anyways. A quick update on the tank when I introduced my royal gramma I believe I introduced a virus as well. My royal gramma died after being in the tank less than two weeks. Within another week all my fish passed. It hit me hard as I had experienced no losses until then. I almost gave up but I invested alot of time and money and energy into this. It's a great hobby. So I am looking on the bright side. I didn't lose any corals so that's a big bonus. However the deaths chased some spiking levels and I ended up with a mega algae boom which I am still fighting through water changes and patience.

rufus2008

Sorry to hear about your fish losses, I lost 8 of mine just 2 and a half months ago. It is discouraging, it sounds like your fish may have had brookenilla, mine had ich. Good luck with your future stocking!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Oh no!!! I was wondering where you went. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I guess the good news is that you can start from a clean slate (once the algae's gone) and choose all new fish again. Keep us posted on what you decide to do!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Glad you're back! I think getting your tank back in line and then looking into some QT procedures will get you right back on track. Feel free to ask all the questions you want!