He's here!!!!!!!!!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
A wild hybrid is much rarer than a controlled breeding between similar species. In fact, a wild hybrid could be considered a new species.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
How's the peppermint doing?

He's doing great. a gregarious littlg guy, always hunting and looking for a bite to eat. He's a very good eater too! I love his mannerisms, sleek body type and coloration. An all around magnificent fish! Thanks Morgan for bringing this little fella' to me! Here's a link to the pictures.

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/15694-dentoids-reeforama-99.html#post384943

Sorry Kathy, didn't mean to hijack. Love the Indian god! Who is that Siva?

kathywithbirds

kathy can you get some close ups of those rics?

Dude, my photography powers suck. And the camera ain't that great either. For some really good ones I have to wait till Mike's one friend comes over with his really expensive camera and takes pics. Fortunately he likes taking pictures of the tanks :D

Attachments

• rics closer.JPG
    rics closer.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 26

kathywithbirds

Just an update on Lil' Al...

MiniMoe's hair algae nest seems to be safe. There's no tang interest there. Chaeto on the other hand, ooo yeah! and zoo plankton, mmm mmm good. Flakes, eh. Cyclopeeze, don't think he can even see the stuff.

He's venturing out of Buddha more and more, although he still doesn't like it when I get too close to observe and when I have to be right beside the Buddha's end of the tank to do laundry, the washing machine is right there.

More pics to come.

BarbMazz

I loce that fish looking out of Buddha. Seems kinda right somehow.

p.s. dontcha think AL is a little obsessed? :willis:

p.p.s loce you BigAL! :bouncer: