Help!!

I see, so you removed the water from the tank to catch the fish.(what a pain in the ass..lol)

Ive been following this thread for a few days now and it seems your fish are recovering nicely. Good work!

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
NO!!! I overslept and then went to tennis! Now it looks like you are refilling a very cloudy tank, right? You got them all though? I'm proud of you Juan!

jpsika08

Thank you very much DrugMonkey :)

Funlad, only one left! Diamond Goby, I will set a trap for him, at least it's only one more :D

Tank refilled, and just waiting for sand to settle.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well THAT cleared up nicely! And you know what to bait the trap with, right? Just drop in some jewelry and you'll have that fish in no time!

Where are you QT-ing all of the fish now? Still in your tanks, or at the LFS?

jpsika08

Thanks guys.

Funlad, I'm QTing all of them in my Fishroom, will take pics of them.
I will try the jewelry as the fish is not interested in the food within the trap.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Sounds like things are going well Juan! my clown (in QT) has 2 suspect spots on him but he is super hungry and super active......how fast from "first thought" to "yep its ich" was it for you? I'm gone for 2 days and they won't get fed or diagnosed with ich if it happens.......hate leaving them :(

lcstorc

Great to hear that the fish are improving.
Juan, it is wonderful to see someone willing and able to properly do a difficult thing and treat the fish the way they need to be treated to recover from this parasite, I wish we had more aquarists like you.

jpsika08

Thank you very much Lynn!
You all have show me the importance of responsible husbandry and fish care; I'm just a reflection of RS lessons and it's great members :)

jpsika08

Just noticed some strange behavior on the Red Stripe Dwarf Angel, QT 1, turned the light on and I saw he has one of his eye lenses white cotton type. Is this fungus? what should I do?
I just made a 50% water change and introduced carbon into the filter, I will remove Cupramine for now, maybe he wasn't taking the treatment too good.

Any advice more than welcome.

jpsika08

I think the Red Stripe will bite the dust, he is swimming belly up, and side ways almost dragging himself on the bottom, is there anything I can do?

leebca

I believe you have done what you could do. You can go ahead and remove the copper. Leave the antibiotic. Double the dose of Maracyn Two, as to what is recommended on the medication and hope for the best.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
oh man.....he turned pretty quick. Where is your LFS getting these fish from?

jpsika08

Lee,
Thank you very much, I have double dosed the Maracyn Two today after reading your post, incredibly the fish is still alive, hopefully he can make it.

Thanks Scott.

Bryan, my wife asked the same question, I truly don't know and I will ask them today, I have been doing all proper care for these fish and still they come down with some disease, thanks.