Help Picking New Fish plz

lcstorc

Citron clown gobies are adorable. I have a yellow and a citron in my reef and they are really cool fish. The citron is at least double the size of the yellows but still pretty small.
Here is mine. Not the best pic but still an adorable fish.
2007-02-10099.jpg

Yeah, my bro actually has one, they are beautiful fish, and, pleco, i definitley will start a chronicle once i get rid of my puffers.

AndtheBonus

Good job to see u turn ur tank around! Take some pics soon! ... It's not really about the number its more about the size. Just go slow!

funkpolice

Hey puff, I just saw a really cool fish at the lfs by my house. It was a Hawaiian flame wrasse. I haven't done any research on it yet, but it looked amazing. They wanted 275 bucks for it, if that isn't way off, and it will work with everything else in my tank, I'm going to get it.
bill

Hey puff, I just saw a really cool fish at the lfs by my house. It was a Hawaiian flame wrasse. I haven't done any research on it yet, but it looked amazing. They wanted 275 bucks for it, if that isn't way off, and it will work with everything else in my tank, I'm going to get it.
bill

Actually, i was reading about them earlier today... i like them, but they are aggressive. http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+1378+319&pcatid=319&N=0

Pleco, as soon as the chronicle is started ill put a link in my sig.

I decided against a clown goby due to aggression. My bro's attacked his harlequin tusk...
Heres a stocklist i would like to slowly work up to:
royal gramma- Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Reef Aquariums: Royal Gramma Basslet
6 line wrasse- Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Six Line Wrasse - Reef Safe Wrasses
firefish- Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Firefish
catalina goby- Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Catalina Goby

See any problems with this stocklist?

Great! Thanks! I do love that catalina goby... But it troubles me that they prefer cooler temps... but it does say that they will tolerate warmer temps...

Amphibious

I think it would be wise to skip the Catalina Goby. Besides the cold water factor, they also seem to be prone to Ich.

Thee Yellow Headed Jaw fish is a better choice but be aware of this...

Saltwater Aquarium Fish said:
Known for being a jumper when startled or frightened, the tank should have a tight-fitting lid.

Everyone I've ever had has found the floor. It was only a matter of time. Just a word of caution.

Dick

lcstorc

6-line is way more agressive than a clown goby.
The only time I have had a problem with them is if you put two of the same color in the same tank.

Yeah... i always thought they were peaceful... but my bros attacked a harlequin tusk twice or more his size! (Cant remember if i already said that) Ill definitley consider getting one sometime in the future...