Help finding a brand new tank

Hey guys, I would really appreciate it if anyone can send me some links to sites selling large tanks, I'm really looking at getting a 125 or 135 gallon. Just not sure the brand I'd wanna get. Yes this post could possibly go under the drygoods selling/buying but since I'm really looking to get a new one and doing some research before I buy, I thought I'd post it here.

I'm having trouble finding any sites, if you google 125 gallon reef ready tank or anything like that it just brings up videos and a couple sites that the tanks look cheap on. So if you guys can help me out I'd really appreciate it, or even if you can show me your 125 on up gallon tank and gimme some recommendations on why you recommend it that'd be really helpful, thanks guys!

Frankie

RS STAFF
How much do you want to spend Andrew? I would go with an AGA tank if your looking to watch the money.
Do you want glass or acrylic?

I've been looking a bit more into acrylic, my buddy has a glass 60 gallon and i just witnessed it start bowing at the back and begin to crack in three different places. The cracks on his have tripled in size in the last week, thank god there's only water and rock in it and no livestock. I told him its about to bust, but he won't listen. Can't wait till it breaks and he's got about fifty some gallons of water on his floor to deal with! Anyway. I think acrylic will be my way to go, and yeah money's pretty tight. Was overpaid $180 a week at work for 15 months and I nor the company didn't know it and the company's making me pay it back...I'm gonna look into AGA tanks. Thanks for the help, hope to hear some more info.

Frankie

RS STAFF
AGA does not make acrylic tanks.
With a tight budget your going to want glass. I would look on Craig's list or Ebay to save even more money. There are a lot of people that have bought tanks this way with good results. I would also look into your LFS for the tank.

I've been looking for a while in my area on craigslist. I'l have to expand the search area lol. Yeah he's about to have a bad day cause in his basement below the tank is his tv and surround system and computer! Checked out three of the four LFS's in my city, there'es seem kinda pricey but i'll have to do more research. Just found out about another LFS that just opened. marineextremes.com. There site looks pretty cool, i'm going to check them out today!