Hello

Ricks75reef

I am a newcomer to the site and wanted to say hello.
I have a 75 gal. Reef with a large Colt coral many many lether mushrooms and pollips I have 2 long tentical Anemones a flower pot and a few other small bubble corals. I have an arow crab, a cleaner shrimp, a serpent star, Yellow tang, lawnmower blenny, Ocellaris clownfish, turbo snail and I am still working on it. I recently went from a 40 gal. to the 75 gal. and enjoy building the reef slowly. I love the slow motion of the anemones but understand the need for water movement. I have a maxijet 1200 on a timer that goes off for 5 minutes every 12 hrs and it seems to be helping the flower pot. I am running PC lighting with 2 actinic and 2 50/50s with white moon lights (changing soon) I am building the tank with a drop off so I can keep sand lovers in it eventualy (maybe a ray dont know yet) well I hope this tels you about me and I look forward to chatting

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

EricTheRed

Welcome!! This is a great community. In the beginning...I used to rely on my LFS for advice until I realized their advice always involved me buying something new and they never had any regard for compatibility.