Hello newbie w. RSM 130d

Oleo1975

Hello,

I just bought a RSM 130d a few weeks ago and trying to get it going. Just lurking a bit trying to see if I bought more than I can chew. I have my bucket filling right now with fresh RO water and my live sand and salt mix should be here in 2 days.. I bought some live rock but after hearing some horror stories about HH I decided to let it sit in the sun for a few days and kill everything off. I found a link to the pump upgrade from RSM, that shipped last week. So hopefully I will be ready to start my first cycle in 3 days.
I look forward to using this form, tons of info.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread in the Red Sea Max section do we can follow your journey.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Mr.Reeefer

Hi mate,

Good luck with your new tank, just before doing anything or taking a persons word for it, do your research, talk to your local LFS's and yes that's a plural, When I started my tank I would call all four of my local LFS's and ask them the same question, I would do my internet research and then decide who's advice I am taking. Some advice can point you in the wrong direction.

other than that I am new to the hobby and RS, so welcome and I look forward to watching your progress and talking in the future