Hello from WI

barbianj

A sales rep from work told me about this site, so I thought I would check it out. I have had fish on and off since I was a kid. My son Adam and I raised red belly piranhas for a while. I still have one 125 with two reds, 6 Caribe, and one Sanchezi piranha. I am thinking about turning that tank into a reef tank soon. The Caribe were grown from babies for breeding purposes, but I just don't have the time.

This is a video of baby piranhas.
YouTube - Red Belly at 4 weeks
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q4lNKnGOF4[/youtube]

I also have a 72 bow with a coral beauty, pj cardinal, coral banded shrimp, and a small clean up crew.

I also have 9" queen trigger in a 125. I am plannining on keeping this fish long term.

IMG_5946-Copy.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Welcome to RS :)
your post got caught in the spam filters and why you didn't see it on the front page. I cleared it for you. Try to make a few posts (10) before adding links to your posts.
Nice pictures btw :)

Stacef

Welcome to RS! Where in Wi are you from?

Videos on your first post.. you are going to be loced around here!

barbianj

Lancaster...I had to google that one. I've been to Platteville a few times. Not much out that way, right?

Does anyone else on this site have a queen trigger? I would like to know more about other peoples triggers for comparison.

blue_eyes53813

Lancaster...I had to google that one. I've been to Platteville a few times. Not much out that way, right?

Does anyone else on this site have a queen trigger? I would like to know more about other peoples triggers for comparison.

You got that right,,, not much out this way...:smirk: