Hello from Cleveland, Ohio!

Avianman

I have been a creeper on this forum for a while. I have been keeping marine fish for 17 years or so, and currently have a 42 bowfront Acrylic and a 12g nano. I have been paying just enough attention to keep the tank alive for the past 6 years, but not really enough to grow anything. I am just now starting to really pay attention (I just bought a T5 lighting setup) and I am really enjoying myself.
I look forward to learning more.

Back in a past life I was the manager of a very large aquarium store and I also worked for Sea World....but so much has changed in so many years that I feel like a novice again!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AinoIkO70kM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Welcome to Reef Sanctuary! I enjoyed the video. The technology is constantly changing for SW tank keeping! :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Avianman

My newfound interest happened when I recently moved and broke my light fixture in the process....I was scrambling for something new when I stumbled on a lfs that sold some really nice stuff. He talked me into buying an Aquactinics Tx5 light to replace my old PC setup. His livestock was so nice, and I shelled out so much for the light that I decided it was now time to pay attention! In the few months since using RO water to top off (Yeah...I used untreated tap water before :smack: ) and watching the water parameters, and with the new lights, my corals have seemingly added a good 1/3 in size....my zoas are multimplying and my ricordea has split.....

I purchased a duncan from the lfs and it's doing great as well! I look forward to learning a lot on this forum...

The video was taken to show my work colleagues...my 12g nano at work was so bad that they thought I for sure didnt know what I was doing and couldnt keep anything alive.....

steved13

PREMIUM
Welcome to Reef Sanctuary, you really should take your time and get your thoughts together before you make your first post LOL