Hello Everyone

Kongor

Hey guys and gals

I am new to the forums so I figured I'd introduce myself to the gang here as well (started a thread in the SW-Fish Only Tanks: New FOWLR tank)

My name is Konrad and I am new to the SW hobby but had FW tanks all my life. I am hoping to start my part of the ocean this summer with a tank between 125-200 gallons (we'll see how i barter at my LFS) and this will be a FOWLR set-up. Not that I dont like coral, I just want to learn how not to kill fish then I'll move onto more complex parts of the hobby =). Also some of the critters I plan on keeping are not reef safe from what I've read.

Thanks for reading and hopefully I'll be starting a thread with pictures of the tank soon!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Welcome aboard sir!

I can't wait to see it develop. So by all means when you start stocking please start snapping and post plenty of pictures.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome to RS!
My advice would be to buy equipment that is "Reef Capable" even if you are only going to keep fish only at first. The fish will do better with the better equipment and you wont have to re-buy anything if you decide to go that route. That gets expensive real quick...