Hello, another 130

HI , I have been checking out this thread for awhile. Lots of nice tanks. Here is a pic of mine, not as nice as alot of yours but still working on it

Attachments

• Jake tank 083.JPG
    Jake tank 083.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 83

Sapphire

Welcome!

Looks like you've got some nice corals there - lke the others I'd love to see some close up pics!

thanks guys, will try to post close ups. Cant seem to to compress them enough for this site. will work on it and post some in the next few days. As for the tank it is mostly zoas with sps and a few other corals in the mix. For lighting I use a 250 watt pheniox 14k bulb with atinics [very blue hard to get pics]. I run the stock skimmer very wet. have about half a gallon a day evaporation and skim. Not sure what you guys are getting.tank stays about 79-80 no chiller. just a big fan. Have had all sizes of tanks but love the nanos

Sapphire

sounds interesting - I like the idea of zoas and SPS.

RE Photos -lots of people here load their photos to a Photobucket account and just paste the links into their posts - that way you don't have to worry too much about resizing

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
reefmaster3024 - I have a similar setup with a raised hood, 150W HQI and 96W of T5 actinics. I'd guess that I'm close to that 1/2 gallon of topoff/day when I run my dual cooling fan in back in the summer. My tank stays about 79-80 as well, with a house temp. of 70-72 & no chiller. You can use Photobucket to get bigger pics posted.

Here are a few close ups

oregon039.jpg

oregon033.jpg

Sapphire

What beautiful zoas! You have got some fantastic corals - very nice tank!

Great coralline growth too!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Beautiful tank and corals - great job on it. Looks like you mastered Photobucket quickly too!

Reefmac,Mavjoy thanks. Ktakeda the tank is about 7 months old ,but rock and sand were already cycled. Cannot seem to get a good photo all the blue and red SPS looks brown and orange looks almost brown to.I have a cheap camera. I do a 10 gallon water change every week to keep water quality good . Also Im running 250 watt hqi lighting, kind of like cheating. I use 2 part kent nano every day also Purple up and 2 drops of lugals once a week thats it.