Hello all... :)

nightwind2012

Good morning;
I hope everyone had a good night and looking forward to the coming day. Glad to be here. I have just started to get back into the mind-set of getting a reef tank up and running. I lost everyting I had back when hurricane Fran came thru NC back in the day. So much has changed that it will take a while and a lot of guidance to get back into it. So if you will, just bare with me and some of my.....ah, silly questions. Like I said, it's good to be here and hope everyone has a great day. Elizabethton, Tn.
Mike....:wave:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hi and welcome to RS!!! Friendly bunch of helpful folks here, feel free to ask any questions you may have! :swmfish:

Snid

Welcome Aboard, Matey!

Lots of good people with good advice here, so any questions you have throw them out there.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hiya Mike :wave: and welcome to RS and welcome BACK to the hobby :)

Yes some things have changed but luckily a LOT of things are the same. Just go slow and don't be afraid to ask ANY questions you may have.

By the way I see you're close to me. Howdy Neighbor :wave: :wave:

lferrero

Hello nightwind2012 , and Welcome back to the hobby!
Starting in RS is a good decision, despite being in the hobby for 10 years joining the blog helped me a lot.
Now I know one thing: that I knew nothing :welcomera