Hello all

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Hello to every one on here, I have been reading a lot of threads on here and am impressed with the friendliness of the forum so it's high time I posted to say hello.

I have been reefing for a while and although I am a member of another forum I have kept myself to myself really. I currently own a rsm 130d that has been running for 18mths with varried success, but enjoy it loads.

I have some really good Lfs near me, and they get some amazing stock in which I am lucky in that respect, probably nothing like what's available in the states though lol. Oh by the way I'm from the uk. Any how's that's me and I'll be posting in the forums so a big hello again from the uk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Thanks guys, I'll stick a few pics of the tank up for sure. But hold out on thread until my new tank arrives so we have a where its from and where we are going to sort off story.