Have you guys ever seen the show "Tanked"?

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nope, you're definitely right; my DVR was out of date. They now have three repeat episodes. Well, that's just cheap!

Tonight did it for me. Tanked is nothing but moronic clowns and FTK was so full of misinformation I was kaput shaking my head.
I just ordered the complete 5 seasons of Quantum Leap so I will have something to fill the time.

yankieman

I think its a fun and entertaining show to watch and for those of you it seems to offend my advice is dont watch it,, I my self can read between the lines and when they say a project actually took 400 man hours but they showed it in a hour show , well as i said I can read between the lines and know they are doing it right, what happens after they are done and outa the picture I would say is not their fault,,,

overgreyseas

I watched the show over the last week. I like it when they start putting the small fish in the smaller tanks.It is nice to see fish that you have or you are familiar with. The only drawback is all the yelling and the lack of the satisfaction of putting together your own tank. You place an order, The tank guys pretty much decide what to put in your tank, You show up and there it is.

I think its a fun and entertaining show to watch and for those of you it seems to offend my advice is dont watch it,, I my self can read between the lines and when they say a project actually took 400 man hours but they showed it in a hour show , well as i said I can read between the lines and know they are doing it right, what happens after they are done and outa the picture I would say is not their fault,,,

I know that everyone on this board knows what is really going on behind the scenes, my issue is there are people who might like to get involved in the hobby or who are just getting started and are getting a lot of the wrong info for the sake of "entertainment".
Especially from National Geographic!

When they started talking about how much harder a larger tank is... ugh. Bigger tank = easier to keep. More labor maybe, but we all know that's where the fun is (yes, momma always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun)!

BTW, my posts often include bizarre references to music or movies.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I just watch it for the fish n coral. Last nights fish tank kings they actually had to break up a rock with Palys attached. I found it fun even tho its silly staged drama.

....... I'm Matt n im a reefaholic.