Have the feathered, furred, and soon the fish...Christine's New RSM 250

kyley

Tanks are looking great Christine - I know how it goes - I've been busy with work lately too... Take care,
--Kyle

rgslady

What an amazing journey...from then til now..have won many, lost few, the learning and amazement still continues. I have wanted to do this all my life, and now soooo happy I did!

The beginnings...
reef4.jpg

DSCN0401.jpg

And today...
DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0798.jpg

rgslady

Thank you my friend...I already told my family all I want for Christmas is 2 vortechs...LOL!! AND, I have some new bulbs coming on Tues, ATI blue plus, and blue aqua...can't wait to see how they work!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Beautiful tank ! sure you will enjoy your new bulbs & like your.... "What an amazing journey...from then til now..have won many, lost few, the learning and amazement still continues. I have wanted to do this all my life, and now soooo happy I did!"
745.gif

clka

Looking great Christine, I know you have put a LOT of work into your tanks! I totally understand the graveyard shift thing...did 10 yrs on that shift as an RN and never felt really awake day or night!

Cheryl

rgslady

Thank you all so much!! When I show others pics on my camera phone they are amazed and all they say is how much work it must be....I have never felt it to be all that bad...guess I am having too much fun to think of it as work!

rgslady

Thanks! I was shocked at size of the clam when it came in, but that first pic has quickly become one of my favorites. It almost got my finger once too... that would be an ouch, for sure!