Guerry's frag system

rgfast

with all those ballast I got with that new tank today thinking of trying 400watt with 20k on it

SecretAgent

Doing Great, thanks for asking....=) Been doing what most all of us do when we have a spare minute, playing in tanks n stuff....and working. About all there is to do any more.

If Ive said it once, Ive said it 100000000 times.....a man that knows his way around tools n lumber has it going on! You the man Guerry, you the man!

rgfast

Ah you just saying that! fragged our leather last week it doing good try to get you some pics, of the new kids tomrow

rgfast

finished ref./deep sand bed today added spray bar for surface flow cheato rolling great
IMG_0719.jpg

SecretAgent

Oh yeah! Babies lookin good...=) I knew it wouldnt be long before that thing would need a trim. It was pretty big in my 125g. I have a sprig of it that was growing like a finger off the side of that big one....its shooting up like a weed.

Those SPS look pretty good you have on those racks. Ive got to get me some more colored ones, all mine are purple/cobalt blue or green.

Arent you finally glad to have the system as a whole? Its frag growing time now....Oh yeah, its ON! =)~~

rgfast

Thanks this is small step in my overall plan but sure feels good to have it working, this has been a great proving ground for some of the ideas that I've been dreaming up. This past weekend I got the tank that I plan to house my parent stock of LPS and sofhties in it's a 235 tall and of coures I have the 300 for SPS corals

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
What substrate you got in there?

I changed my order today :D They are now putting the overflow box in the center of the tank Free standing :D

rgfast

I decided to add some crushcoral shell mix for mushrooms to able attach to, its no more than inch anywhere in the tank

rgfast

cool thing happenned I had a shell in there with small red mushrooms on it an a hermit crab stole it so now I have moblie shroons