gsellers feedback thread

Frankie

RS STAFF
I see GSELLERS selling stuff again on this forum and thought I would keep his feedback thread alive on the home page for you all to comment on him like he asked for by starting this thread. All comments are welcome :D

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Frankie did you ever receive a refund?

Really doesn't matter to me a hole lot I suppose since I have already formed an opinion of this seller based on this thread.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Here's how I see it, the coral was shipped using the wrong method and if it had lived great but it didn't, there should have been no argument just and instant refund or replacement at the sellers expense.

Even if it has been two years the issue was never resolved and the buyer is out money, hate to say it but it's a small world and one unresolved issue is one to many. IMO

Good luck in your venture you won't be getting any business from me or anyone I know be sure of that.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
This is a sad situation, facts Frankie bought a coral that showed up dead due to a poor choice of shipping services, seller didn't refund the money or make it right.

I don't care what the conversation was in between the two of them harsh or flat out rude, basically this say to me, if you buy my product and it shows up healthy great but if it doesn't sorry about your luck.

I haven't seen a legit reason listed as to why Frankie did not receive a refund other than the seller didn't want to and that's just poor salesmanship all the way around, hell if I was in his shoes I would refund the money just to make this go away and save face.

Anyway you look at it he owes Frankie $100.00 and IMO 2 years interest according to the seller since he seems to think these things go away in time.

I'm sure this thread will cost him more than $100.00 in the long run and it's not going away.

Buyers Beware!!!

GrendelPrime

yeah i have to agree..the longer this issue goes unresolved the more people are gonna go with vendors who have a good reputation

seafansar

Well, before I heard about this mess, I do believe I bought a 92 gallon bowfront corner tank from gsellers a while back. I went and picked it up in person. Transaction went smoothly.

Frankie

RS STAFF
As a final closing, GSELLERS was banned by another moderator late last night for using indecent obscene profanity in another thread I found out early this morning. I am sorry for his misfortune and most especially for those that had to read his final words on RS.
This kind of behavior is not and will not be tolerated on our family friendly forum. We have children and decent people here that are trying to learn about aquarium keeping. Not getting ripped off and verbally abused.
Let this be a lesson to all that want to buy from fly by night sellers. Before agreeing on a purchase and giving access to your credit accounts and home addresses, do a background check. If there is no information on a seller, start a thread like this asking for feedback about this persons reliability.
I care for all of you and am glad not to many were abused like I was. I am always here to protect you and the forum.
Always learning, Frankie~

cbrownfish

Thanks for the update Frankie. IMO, he earned his banishment. I will miss chuckling at this thread though...... :D

Frankie

RS STAFF
Alright. fun is fun but lets not go to far. If you do not have any feed back on this topic then please do not post here. lets keep it right and on topic. No need to stoop down to other levels I know you all not to be near~