gsellers feedback thread

Frankie

RS STAFF
I have been waiting a long time for the money back for the dead coral you sold me. It arrived dead because you didn't overnight it but sent it ground. After a horrific banter back and forth with you in PM I gave up and wrote you off as one of the worse experiences I have ever had buying corals online.

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
I have been waiting a long time for the money back for the dead coral you sold me. It arrived dead because you didn't overnight it but sent it ground. After a horrific banter back and forth with you in PM I gave up and wrote you off as one of the worse experiences I have ever had buying corals online.

this transaction was over 2 years ago. This buyer expected me to jump through hoops and questioned my religion. I tried to make it right by refunding the $$ but the buyer insisted insulting me and said to forget the whole thing.

Last edited:

Frankie

RS STAFF
let's tell it like you said originally sellers before the edit:
Wow something 2 years ago, very mature. If i recall you told me to go f*** myself and forget about the whole thing, well f*** you and have a nice day
I still don't recommend buying from this person.

GSELLERS

thats how i feel, but to be honest it wasnt appropriate for the forum. As for you being RS Staff you should know better than reposting that. Very irresponsible on your part. Shame on you

sambrinar

LMAO ... I'm sorry, I just have to laugh at this.. I have never bought from G Sellers.. so I can't comment to that fact.. it's just funny .. Good luck with this G!! Thanks for the laugh

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am not laughing. :smirk: It is sad to see that you two still have not work out the issue and IMO it appears to be poor customer service.

This thread will most likely be removed if it continues on this same track...

GSELLERS - you appear to be selling on a commercial level and I must advise you that any future sells will find you banned. If you have any questions, please PM either me or Travis.

wm23oh

I hope you all realize that others read these posts and will form an opinion on not only the company but on the staff member.

Stating you are unhappy with this buyer should have been enough and the company should have responded or NOT by saying they respectfully disagree.

I will NOT buy anything from GSELLERS as that post was immature and completely uncalled for and shows a lack of integrity not to mention a lack of professionalism. My opinion of the staff member is now tarnished too.

So sad. :mad:

sambrinar

What made me laugh was the immaturity and that G Sellers was the instigator of the thread that caused the tarnished remark.. causing his rep to be damaged. Rather than Frankie starting the thread.. kinda backfired I would say...

I am not laughing at the incident, I should have clarified that... I agree that is sad indeed and should be resolved and the money returned to Frankie.... and I appologize to Frankie for that misinterpretation

Frankie

RS STAFF
NP Brenda. I see your point now. Text is a poor form of communication many times.
Please everyone, this is a 'feedback thread'. If you have not had dealings with this vendor then you have nothing to post on here.

GSELLERS

Lets Make Two Things Clear

1. I Am Not A Commercial Hobbiest Nor Do I Sell On A Commercial Level

2. The Transaction With Frankie Was Ended About 2 Years Ago. Done.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Well it never really ended, you got my money and I got a dead coral. Still waiting for the refund and I must say I am very patient if it has been two years~

GSELLERS

Well it never really ended, you got my money and I got a dead coral. Still waiting for the refund and I must say I am very patient if it has been two years~

i would be willing to resolve the issue and make things right. just be cordial about it and we should have no problem

Kovu

I ordered from gsellers and had a simialr problem with an acro and didnt get my money back sent emails try calling but nothing happen i wouldnt suggest this, but i was really hoping i was the only one with this trouble but i guess not :(

GSELLERS

I ordered from gsellers and had a simialr problem with an acro and didnt get my money back sent emails try calling but nothing happen i wouldnt suggest this, but i was really hoping i was the only one with this trouble but i guess not :(

im sorry, but you never purchased a coral from me. Making false accusations really ticks me off.