Greetings All

Dore1994

Hello All!

I finally joined up because I wanted to say thanks for all the knowledge that I have gained surfing this forum for the past few months. I have gone from no knowledge about saltwater keeping to at least enough to get my tank up, running, and growing. I had wanted to start a salt tank for a long time (freshwater for years) but never had the chance to do so (lack of time, knowledge, and money). My wife fixed that by buying me a RSM 130D for Christmas over a year ago. I finally got up the courage to set it up in February of this year. I immediately turned into a reef head. Happy to say that so far, so good! No losses and everything seems to be growing and happy. Thanks in large part to you all! Hope to post pics when my post-count gets high enough.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:welcomera Hi Dore Good to have you join in & CONGRATS on getting your RSM 130D up and running!
Please start a tank thread in the Red Sea Max Forum so we can follow your progress & SEE PICTURES :D
BEST WISHES :biker

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)