Good news and bad news

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Sweet! That sucked. LOL.

I'm glad you didn't just throw in the towel (or diaper LOL!) ....I was worried that you would.
I really do appreciate you Travis, this hobby would not be what it is to me without
THIS PLACE! :crowd:
I know others feel that way too...I read it in a thread somewhere ;)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Just clicked on... Notifications , New Likes Received...

and got this

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/functions_online.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 1935

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/reefsanc/public_html/forums/includes/functions_online.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/reefsanc/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 1935

Guess Travis & the hosting company are still having to tweaking the bugs...

ReefLady

Staff member
Still trying to squish bugs... please do exactly as Glenn did above if you receive an error message - tell me how you got there and paste the error.

Thanks. And sorry.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I received that same error message. Also noticed that recent PM were lost as well. Not sure if that was communicated......not a big concern though.

:)

Choff

I got the same message last night when trying to open a pm from PSU that was sent on Monday night. That was on my desktop. This morning I was able to read it and respond using tapatalk.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4