Good bye, Mr. Spock

cracker

"The Voyage Home" That's the one where they save the whales right? The 1st ship to encounter the cylinder looking probe was destroyed. The name ?

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ok, I'm impatient, it was the Saratoga.

New trivia,
Same movie, what was the question Spock was not understanding during his computer test?

cracker

All Right, I'm about to finish up House of Cards now. Then I'll watch the Voyage Home again for the 10th time it seems. The whales name was Gracie and Spock doesn't like Italian!

Frankie

RS STAFF
okay here's one that's a little more difficult, what was Jean Luc Picard best friend's name in the episode the inner light

cracker

Ok I cheated, I have all the episodes on netflix. This is where Pichard is zapped by an ancient probe and experiences an entire life time in 20 minutes. He found himself on the planet Katon. His best friend was the counselor leader. . I think this was one of the best episodes. His wife was hot! Thats all I will say. LOL

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ha, yes but you have not given the name.
It is my favorite of all episodes. I make and play flutes so it is special for me.
The actual flute he plays doesn't exist you know. The closest thing to it in real life would be the penny whistle.

cracker

OK This is one I know. What is the actors name who was the bad guy Klingon in the movie "Search for Spock"? It wasn't Batai.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Cool one! The guy flies DeLoreans and Klingon spaceships for a living!
Anyone up for a trip back to the future? Hint hint**

Basile

Christopher lloyd, How come you say i was wrong for the How do you feel question? And as i remember the computer asked 3 times before his mother had to interject to explain it.

Frankie

RS STAFF
5ac7103b695536c806337f165166d642.jpg
watching you buddy

Last edited:

cracker

How do You Folks like the new StarTrek actors? I liked the last two movies the 2nd was best.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Not to shabby actually.
I struggled with the time line and a few quirks but overall I think they did a good job.
I really struggle with Spock having a love affair and Vulcan blowing up disturbed me

Basile

I like the new energy of the last 2 movies. The new actors are perfect i think, and the pace of the movies have been finally updated , less technobable more action and deeper storie line for all actors not just the captain and Spock.

cracker

I'm pleased with the new star trek movies and characters. I hope they made enough money to produce more. I didn't know Spock and Uraha had a thing in the beginning. They certainly were very proper while working! You know those Federation work place policies. LOL