Glass Cleaning RSM 130D

oceanicmike

Hey Guys,

I clean my glass on my 130D with a mag float magnet and I can get to all 3 sides. The only issue is the back glass. I have a hand scraper but have never tried cleaning the back. Its not too dirty with algae and I'm getting some coraline forming in some spots. My question is should I scrape it clean or leave it and hope the coraline continues to spread? Thanks

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
It's entirely up to you and how you want your tank to look :eek:lsmile:. You can either keep it clean for the sleek black background or you can leave it to grow out to a wall of colours which won't affect your tank either way. If you decide to leave it then it will spread and cover the wall and you don't have to do anything special for it.

It's all up to personal preference :spinner:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
All personal PREF for sure.

I "used" to clean mine but then realized it was a LOT of work and in the end the "Sea" usually wins anyway so I let it start being "au naturel" and devoted that "Back Panel Cleaning" time to other chores :)

myrick

i don't touch mine couldn't if i wanted too rock work is too close to the back wall to get back there to clean and i am not taking it out.

w00t

I have a rock wall that covers 3/4 of the back wall, the remaining exposed portion I don't bother to clean. It's mostly covered in coraline anyway.