Funlad3's 90 Gallon Private Island Reef! (A Penninsula Tank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
How could I forget? I'm a student, and I have billions to spend! Let me just go fetch my petty coat and I'll dash off to the cash reserve wing of the manor.

Funlad3

All right then! Rob's Dosing pump arrived today, which I find incredible! Thanks again to Rob, and as soon as I'm able to get some extra light timers, I shall begin liquid dosing! :D

Tomorrow, my dad should be picking up my new-to-me 8x54W T5 fixture that will be the temporary replacement for my LEDs for me. That'll be good.

Then, on Wednesday, I should be getting my maiden order of coral from Jared at MyReefToYours. Boy, did we pick out some nice stuff, eh Jared? :D

Good tank week for MEEEE!!!

Funlad3

I even included the remaining ca in the lines

......I need serious help

And that ended up on the kitchen floor and my hands. CaCl solution is famously skin irritant BTW. Nice packaging sir, I laughed at your ingenuity when I saw the box this afternoon. Can't wait to get this sucker running! :D

Funlad3

Brandon, nothing really new. LEDs are electrocuting me and need to be replaced with T5s, I still want a Vortech, I'm getting some new coral from JJ, and the crew sent me a pair of dosers out of the goodness of their hearts. Good times here!

Hey, all, did I announce that I might have Red Bugs, specifically on my green slimer? It's either that, or my tank is just trying to cause hysteria, as it usually does.

BLADEYAMAHA

Sorry to hear about the Red Bugs dude. :( What about the LEDs? Are they going to fix them or replace them, how did the claim on the LEDs go or whatever?

Funlad3

Dude, if you got redbugs then you have a serious issue.

I'm not sure that that's what they are. I've seen them on the slimer for the past few days, and it's as happy as can be. I'm going to treat the tank anyways. Lucky me, my dog has his annual vet visit on Thursday, so getting a hold of Interceptor will be easy. I added some SPS from a friend yesterday, so needless to say, I'm not worried. :)

Funlad3

Sorry to hear about the Red Bugs dude. :( What about the LEDs? Are they going to fix them or replace them, how did the claim on the LEDs go or whatever?

We have to send back the LEDs and they'll refund us for everything. Or at least that's the plan. They're being a bit difficult. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.