FS: ReefKeeper

Stacef

Hello all!

Well, we have held onto this Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper long enough and still haven't used it. It works wonderfully! Everything checks out fine.

The temp probe is included. We are taking offers on it.

This is NOT the ReefKeeper 2. This is the original.

I do still have the original instructions, they got wet at one time, so are a little wrinkled, but still very ledgible.

Let me know if your interested. I will keep this up for awhile to give all a chance at it.

Stacef

I am sorry, yes the DC8 comes eith it and the temp probe. I will have to check and see if I have the Ph probe.

fatman

Has been struck by the ban stick
It is worth probably somewhere round $75 to $150 as it is dated (less features)with just the temp probe (as it is included with purchase), another $40 to $45 for a pH probe as it uses a common probe as used with a American Marine pH monitor so maintains its value, another $35 to $40 for an exspansion socket (it works with new model also). IMO of course.

NCguy

WiseGuy
Ok what kind of price are we talking about? The cut off an arm and both legs price or the I like you you're just like a brother to me price? :D You can PM me if you dont want to post a price. (please :) )

Stacef

Honestly, I don't want to put it on Ebay, I would rather give it to a member. I know it's not worth as much as it was before the ReefKeeper 2 came out. But still has value behind it!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: I'm not giving it away.. I'm just "negotiating" a good deal that's fair for BOTH parties :)

Stacef

Howdy!

Hahah, throw me an price in PM and we can start talking.

Al--no worries, I AM talking about the price of the RK, NOT what your thinking