Free red grape/red gracilaria macroalgae

tektite

I'm done with this trial - most of the people sent pics, still one hasn't. I live in Texas myself so I don't need someone there...thanks for offering though.

tektite

LOL! Sorry I will never be running a trial like this again! I sent out completely free gorgeous macroalgae, in return for a simple PHOTO once they received it...yet only one person of all the people I shipped out to ever got back to me with photos. Multiple PM's and attempts at contact had zero results. The most I ever got was a bunch of promises for photos that were never filled.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hey Tek,

Want me to close this thread?

Hi Ann,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

DesertOrchid

Hey Tektite... I did send pics so I will dare to ask if you are selling your gorgeous macros? Would like to buy some for my nano. Thanks!

tektite

Hey Tek,

Want me to close this thread?
I think it'll die on its own again after this :)

Hey Tektite... I did send pics so I will dare to ask if you are selling your gorgeous macros? Would like to buy some for my nano. Thanks!
Yes, you were the sole person to reply with pics :) I have sold some macroalgae here, if you search for "macroalgae" in this forum you'll see my latest post with the macros I have. Don't have any for sale at the moment but I might again soon.