FREE Chaetomorpha

blue_eyes53813

All looks great Woodstock... Thank you...And yes I got the Zoo frag... It hasnt opened yet but I know they will... Thanks again..

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hi Troy! Sorry, there is none available yet. It seems to have slowed down a lot in growth...

Dragon Wrasse

Wow Troy....wish this thread came up a couple days ago, I just gave a five gallon bucket full of Grape Caulerpa (Racemosa) and Spaghetti a.k.a. Brillo Pad (Chaetomorphia) Caulerpa to my LFS....I should have more ready to harvest after the new year....I think there was even a little Sawtooth (Serrulata) Caulerpa in the bucket....but you don't want any of that, its a pain in the A55 to deal with.....Grape Racemosa is the best it really sucks up the Nitrates and is easy to controll.....

Pro_builder

Grape Racemosa is the best it really sucks up the Nitrates and is easy to controll.....

What do you run for a lighting schedule on this stuff? I have a bunch of it in my refuge now, but the red slime algae is covering it all over, but growing well. I need to cut it back soon.

Dragon Wrasse

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you Troy....I have the caulerpa in my refugium, the refugium has two 50/50 65W PC's 10K/actenic and is 24 gal. I run the lights oppisit the main display for ten hours on 14 hours off.

ds69

I would like some when its available just let me know. I just finished setting up my refugium to :).

Thanks
Kevin

TomV

I'm gonna have to buy some off eBay. It's gonna cost me. But, up here in the Reefing Black Hole Area of New Hampshire, I can't find anyone local to get it from. I just set up my AC500 as a fuge on my 55g. I have the DSB and the Live Rock in there... but no Chaeto. :( I will be picking up a small clip on light for it this week.