FREE Chaetomorpha

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
My sump is full of chaetomorpha and needs to be thinned out. I have several large clumps that are FREE to local pickup or shipped (USPS Priority) within the US for $6.

Warnberg

Wood, where are you keeping it in your sump without the possibility of it getting sucked into a pump?

Woodstock

RS STAFF
The chaeto is the chamber just before the return pump. The pump has a sheild over the intake also.

My sump has 3 chambers, the first is where the skimmer and phosban reactor are; second, is where the refugium is; last, is where the return pump is.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Check with Billy, he has chaeto also..... not as good as mine though.

LOL~

:D

Gina

RS STAFF
I definately want some, I'll get back with you on where to send it. Probably my work address. Don't sell it all!! LOL

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Will do Onix.

Brothawolf, FateX8, Gina, Blue_eyes, and Onix on the list to ship. Once I receive the shipping $, I will ship this Monday via USPS and send you a PM to verify it.

Everyone else, sold out for now...

BLACK42799

woodstock, i would like to purchase some, i live in hanover , pa. 17331. i'll mail you a check if you don,t mind. please e-mail me back . thank you, steve

Woodstock

RS STAFF
BLACK42799 said:
woodstock, i would like to purchase some, i live in hanover , pa. 17331. i'll mail you a check if you don,t mind. please e-mail me back . thank you, steve

I am sold out. Check with Billyr98 :)