Frankie's 120gal. glass experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimPossible

Frankie, I wish you the best of luck. I know will do great! Being totally focused on the future for yourself and your family will give you that extra drive. You are a hard working man, one who know his trade well. They'll see that in Charelston and soon you'll be making all the contacts you need to ensure a bright future.
Good Luck Friend !!:)
Be Safe

mnreefman

karma to ya!!! best of luck..... having had made many mistakes in my lifetime i can tell ya its hardwork, but o so worth it in the end :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Np spykes. I looked at the link and you made me proud! awesome job!
Hello everyone :) Im settled in now and back online. Im in Charleston South Carolina. I really like it here and work is great. Buiscuit my dog is doing awesome and has made a full recovery. There is a local weimeraner club here and were just getting into it. Im hoping to get him fully trained in hunting by next spring.
I'll be setting up the tank in about one month after i get the stand welded up. Im designing it now on the pc.
well just came in to say hi,hello and how ya doin.

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Welcome back Frankie! :bigbounce Glad all is well! Cannot wait to see how your tank progresses!

Cheers!
:hallo:

Frankie

RS STAFF
ATM im renting a house until I find one that my wife and I like.
I've been without a tank since june and its starting to wear on me. So, i've decided to start a nano in the mean time.
I have nevr had a nano so i'll be researching them and needing help on lighting ideas. Im thinking about my 175 mh i have in storage, my skimmer and a 20 gal. sump.
Any idea's anyone has will be appreciated.
not sure what size main tank i want yet and am planing on going out to look at a few.
When i set the 120 back up Im going to upgrade the lighting and skimmer, so the stuff i have now should work well on th nano.
I have two 175 wat. mh's and a nautilus SE skimmer.(in sump)
any main tank suggestions?
look forward to all your input out there:)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Sounds great frankie; plenty of light and skimming. Just keep an eye on the temperture.

spykes

frankie use my method of SPS keeping it gets you colored up and stable. very stable sometime it shocks my friends how stable the water chemestry is.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hi all thought id update this thread now that i finally bought a camera ;)
I finished the tank, replacing the front pane with starphire glass and puting a stainless steel euro brace on it. I made the frame for the stand/cabinet and will be posting that soon. hope you all like the tank.

Attachments

• fishtank 003 (Small).jpg
    fishtank 003 (Small).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 162

KimPossible

Great to have you back! I decided to go starphire on the front panel of my new tank too. Boy is that stuff expensive! Nice coast to coast.
What size is the tank?

Frankie

RS STAFF
KimPossible said:
Great to have you back! I decided to go starphire on the front panel of my new tank too. Boy is that stuff expensive! Nice coast to coast.
What size is the tank?
Thanks Kimmy its a 120

Frankie

RS STAFF
Here's a better view of the coast to coast. I copied Nikki's from Pictures of her tank that IAP made for her.

Attachments

• fishtank (Small).jpg
    fishtank (Small).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 291
Status
Not open for further replies.