Frag RACK Mania

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I received my racks today and they are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Beautiful fit and finish, these are the best racks I have seen also the best prices on the web. It's almost a shame to put them in a tank and have them covered with coroline.

Very impressed with the quality, price, and fast shipping. I will spare you the read but just imagine me going on for the next 45 minutes about how great these racks are :)

Thanks for the great racks and prices BT.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: My thoughts to! We need to incorporate an Anti-Coralline treatment to keep them looking all cool and pristine :D

Wow thanks for the kind words. Im just glad you guys like the racks. Just a simple yer very effective design. Thanks again Ryan

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Yerboy I am thinking there is a legit reason, be it family emergency or other troubles that demand immediate attention. Like BigAl said that is out of character for him, I have ordered a couple things from BT including frag racks and he has always been reliable and great to deal with.

The above info is Just for a piece of mind, he's a good guy and you don't have worry about being scammed or anything of that nature. I know the waiting for new toys always sucks ;)