Forum error problem.

Newjack

So I been trying to get back on here but I am having an issue. I keep getting an error, no matter where i go within the forum.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/reefsanc/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 11

Every page shows that. Everything is distorted and I cant post. I just relized its fine on my cell but any pc I log into my account with does this. Any ideas?

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hey Glenn, not sure if this is related, but on a lot of pages I get some corruption:

goma-albums-general-pics-picture25760-untitled.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
that's weird... what browser are you using? Anyone else seeing any problems?

I will PM this thread to Travis & see if he has any ideas...

I use Google Chrome & am not seeing any problems...

Oxylebius

Yes, I had those problems yesterday. But, would only happen when initially getting on a page, once I scrolled down the page I was able to access threads. I was/am using Mozilla firefox.

ReefLady

Staff member
I'm on this... please post or send any screenshots of errors. Looks like it might be specific to a browser but I've also got an error code that's being thrown on my Chrome, although it looks fine otherwise.

Thanks guys!

Oxylebius

Hi Travis, I'm still getting a little distortion on the pages in the forum section using mozilla firefox, but I can access all threads.
Similar to this:

Newjack

Hey travis, I am still having the same problem with the same error code. Here is my screen shot. I am using IE with no addons

Its really hard to see but the error code is at the very top.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks Newjack. Travis is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. We'll keep you posted.