fish tank withdrawal

Mperkins92

I recently moved and had to get rid of my 85 gallon reef tank and it was very sad. Long story short I'm hoping to move soon but am unsure when that will be so I'm feeling the need to set up a nano cube until I can get into my own house and get started on a large tank. I've seen a lot of tanks that I like but I'm nervous about the lights on most of the nano complete sets as I'd like to get some very nice coral and am planning on purchasing the aqua illumination nano. Basically I'd prefer not to pay for a light I'm going to replace.
My goal is a tank around 12 gallons to house some high end coral and either a couple nano fish or alternatively a pair of juvenile clowns that will someday be moved to a bigger home. Any input is appreciated. Thank you!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
My only reservation is I'm pretty heart set against buying fish with "hopes" of moving them into a better home in the future. We see this all too often and the majority of the time the move never takes place for whatever reason.

While I'm a huge fan of "planning" for the future I'm NOT a fan of "Stocking" for the future. I think a 12g is ideal for a single clownfish (mine is going on 5 years old here in my office) even though many others have good luck stocking heavier.