Firefighters first coral!!

whats the growing rate of them? man eric without you calming me down on here I was about to throw the hermit outside in the yard. thanks to you he got the dungeon aka sump haha

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Depends, mushrooms and rics slug around leaving behind droppings so to speak that turn into little shrooms/rics, seems if you keep moving them close together they will move away from each other faster making more, shrooms will grow faster in most cases and over run a tank in a few months while rics don't seem to grow as fast you could get a few new one each month give or take conditions.

Another thing you can do to get more rics or shrooms faster is cut them like a pizza into 4 quaters across the mouth, sometimes they will live if you miss the mouth on a slice but typical if they all have a part of the mouth they will all survive. Sounds hard but it's an easy process with a new razorblade.

Update. ricordea is growing in fast from its damage loss im shocked and very happy. Trigger went bye bye so my dog face and trigger are now for sale there. I will get $20 for the puffer and $15 for the trigger. I purchased a frag of some zoo's they have a orange middle and green outside i will post picks when it decides to come out! It has approx 10-13 heads on it. I also purchased 2 pepermint shrimp.

zoa13.jpg

zoa12.jpg

zoa11.jpg

ill give you my hermit for free, hes in my sump aka the dungeon right now serving a life sentence. let me know how everything goes when you turn the lights on the next morning :eek: